-- 1 lb bag of ziti pasta
-- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
-- 1 bag (13 oz) of broccoli florets
-- 1 large chopped tomato
-- 1 jar marinara sauce
-- 1 car italian diced tomatoes
-- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
-- 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
-- 4 oz part-skim mozzarella, diced
-- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
-- ½ cup grated parmesan
-- non-stick cooking spray 1.Boil water and cook pasta as directed by packaging. Add broccoli approximately 5 minutes before pasta is done. Drain pasta and broccoli and set aside.
2. Spray another non-stick saucepan and cook turkey until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
3.While pasta is cooking, spray saucepan with non-stick cooking spray and add garlic. Toast garlic slightly, then add marinara sauce, diced tomatoes and the ricotta cheese. Add turkey and cook over medium-low heat until hot.
4. Add pasta and broccoli, then toss to coat. Immediately add mozzarella cheese, half of the parsley and 1/2 of the parmesan. Stir until mozzarella melts.
5. Transfer to serving bowls and sprinkle with remaining parsley and parmesan.
6. Makes approximately 6 servings in under 30 minutes at approximately 450 calories.
7. Add onions and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
8. Separate spinach into 2 bowls or large plates. Add tomato, black beans, American cheese, avocado, sour cream and salsa evenly to both dishes.
9.Scoop half of the turkey onto each dish.
10.If desired, add baked Tostitos to salad either on top or along the rim of the bowl & serve.
11.Makes 4 servings at a little more than 250 calories each.
Post a Comment