Best chicken meatballs ever!!!
Loaded with vegetables and flavor without salt PLUS an easy recipe.
It's wonderful as finger food as it has a soft but still firm texture, just cut the meatball into finger bites and they're ready to be served. Or enjoy them with pasta, veggies, as an appetizer, etc!
- 1lb ground chicken meat
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (can be omitted)
- 1 kale leaf
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1/2 an onion
- 2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
1. Peel and wash what needs to be washed.
2. Blend the broccoli to broccoli rice and just add the rest of the ingredients and blend very well until it turns into a mass. Try to make sure that all the vegetables are cut as small as possible as it makes the cooking process faster. (Season with paprika and garlic if you want.) Note the vegetables are not cooked before you blend it.
3. Form into mini meatballs or big it's optional. Use a wet spoon to form the meatballs with it helps a lot and is less sticky.
4. Warm the oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Transfer the meatballs to the pan and do not remove it until it browns well on both sides. It's ready when you can easily cut through the meatball.
Freezable ❄️ Make a big batch and freeze and then dinner is ready. If you run out of time to cook dinner, these can save your life!
Tip: you can also bake or steam the meatballs, for young babies I would steam them as they become very soft but very firm and it preserves it's nutrition well by steaming.
Post a Comment