This is an easy recipe of Turkey Meatloaf Muffins and it freezes well, so you can have it handy if you need a protein snack. My husband loves these muffins when he gets hungry in the late afternoon.
2 lbs ground turkey
3 egg whites
1 cup quick cooking oats
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp dried thyme
2 tsp dry yellow mustard
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp chipotle pepper spice
1 tsp salt
1 – 2 tbsp garlic powder (or to taste)
2 tbsp ground coriander (optional)
1 tbsp McCormick Rotisserie Chicken spice (optional)
1tsp Herbes De Provence spice (optional)
1 small onion (finely chopped)
2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll the mixture into 12 even sized balls and place in muffin pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or till done.
- Serve warm or freeze in a Ziploc freezer bag.
Note: Credit goes to Jamie Eason.
Post a Comment