- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tsp, minced bottled garlic
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinager
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- cooking spray
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Spray non stick skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium high. Add the chicken and saute until brown on one side. Add garlic and flip over chicken breasts. Cook for about 3 minutes then add vinegar, broth, bay leaf, and thyme.
- Cover and simmer over medium low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken, set aside and keep warm. Continue simmering sauce, uncovered for about 7 minutes. Discard bay leaf and pour mixture over chicken and serve.
- Make extra and use for your salad or lunch the next day, tastes yummy after it has been sitting in that juice all nig
Post a Comment