THESE (and their chocolate counterparts found here ===>>>> RECIPE) are what I like to reach for when I'm hungry and want something sweet. They're dense, nutritious and CLEAN! Not to mention they're easy to make and involve no baking! So, have at it and tell me how you like them!
No Bake Shakeology Vanilla Snowballs
- 1-1/2 servings Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or any gluten-free flour or whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (can use low-fat milk)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine vanilla Shakeology, almond flour, and oats in a medium bowl. Mix together.
- Add almond butter and almond milk and mix well with a rubber spatula or clean hands until it forms a thick batter.
- Roll mixture into 15 balls, each about 1-inch in size.
- Roll balls in coconut (optional).
Cal: 80 Fat: 5g Protein: 4g Carbs: 5g Fiber: 2g
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 1 ball
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 15 balls
Courtesy of TheFitHouseWife.com
Post a Comment