Super simple, super clean AND super yummy dinner idea! Grilled salmon patty over a bed of sauteed spinach and sweet potato! Takes about 10 minutes to cook it all! Here's the recipe!
1 sweet potato
1 handful of fresh spinach
1 salmon burger
1. Wash the sweet potato and poke it with a fork several times.
2. Wrap it in a paper towel, without drying it off after washing it, and place it in the microwave.
3. Most microwaves have a baked potato setting. If yours does, press it and press 1 for 1 potato unless you're making multiple at a time.
4. While the sweet potato cooks, take out a skillet and spray it with coconut or olive oil.
5. Grill it on a skillet for 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
6. Spray the pan with coconut or olive oil and cook the spinach for about 5 minutes, mixing it around as you cook it.
7. Serve all on a plate and ENJOY! This recipe is for one but you can easily make this for a family of 4 in just as much time.
Post a Comment