I'm a full time mom with a few part time jobs and a passion for anything and everything fun, fitness & family!
Saturday, January 9, 2016
Shakeology Chocolate Mug Cake
Chocolate Shakeology Mug Cake
* 1/4 tsp. baking powder
* 1 Tbsp. sweetener Stevia (optional)
* 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
* dash of salt
* 1 egg
* Optional mix in: 1 tsp. PB, cocoa powder
* 2 or 3 Tbsp. vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
1. In a mug mix Shakeology, baking powder, salt, cocoa and sweetener.
2. Next mix in an egg and 2-3 tbsp. of water/milk.
3. Mix until dry ingredients are wet.
4. If you would like to add PB, put one dollop in the center and push it down a bit.
5. Microwave for 90 sec.
6. When it is done the edges will pull from the sides.
21 Day Fix = 1.5 red, (& 1/2 gray if PB is added)
Via Simple Clean Fitness
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Use aws big data solution to learn more regarding current customers so that you can perk up your sales efforts and cultivate your business. cloud data and analytics servicesReplyDelete