- CHICKEN: marinated about 6 lbs of chicken in balsamic vinegar, lemon juice & no salt seasoning. I use Costco organic no salt seasoning. Grilled it outside on the barbecue
- SWEET YAM FRIES: sliced them, sprayed them with olive oil, sprinkled no salt seasoning and baked at 350 for about 25 minutes
- ZUCCHINI SQUASH: sliced it, marinated it in balsamic and lemon, sprinkled it with no salt seasoning & baked it with the yam fries above!
- COTTAGE CHEESE: separated 6 servings into small, 1 serving containers
- STRING CHEESE: single servings already packaged
- SHAKEOLOGY: placed 1 serving of blueberries, 1/2 banana & spinach in small containers in the freezer to just throw in the blender for hubby and I during the week.
- ALMONDS: Put 12 almonds in 6 different little containers for each day
- STRAWBERRIES: separated 5-6 in small plastic containers and placed in the fridge
- YOGURT: I buy it in a bulk container to save $ and I buy plain because it has less sugars. Then I separate it into small containers and add a little Shakeology to it for flavor when I'm going to eat it!
- BABY CARROTS: separate them into small container in serving portions
- CUCUMBERS: slice them up and separate them into serving sizes
I'm a full time mom with a few part time jobs and a passion for anything and everything fun, fitness & family!
Monday, July 20, 2015
Meal Prep Monday: Meal Prep on the Fly!
This weekend we were super busy and I just did NOT have time to meal prep. That doesn't mean I didn't prep at all though. Where there's a will there's a way! I just prepped on Monday afternoon while making dinner! Here's a breakdown of my meal prep. Some stuff is pictured and some is not but the complete list is here!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment