🍌Banana Nut Overnight Oats🍌
Super easy and delicious breakfast you can make ahead and have ready in the morning! The following recipe yields 2 servings.
Vanilla Siggis Yogurt
1 cup SteelCut Oats
1cup boiling water
1/2 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 Tbsp PB 2
2 tbsp crushed walnuts
1 Banana (sliced)
1. Pour the oats into a bowl, pour the hot water on top and allow the oats to soak it in for about 15 minutes.
2. Mix in the vanilla Siggis until well blended and thick. If you don't have Siggi's, you can use pain Greek yogurt with vanilla extract but the creamy, rich, thick texture of Siggi's is the BEST! .
3. Blend in the vanilla Shakeology, PB2 then cover and leave in the fridge overnight until the next day. In the morning, heat it up, top with crushed walnuts and enjoy. You can also top with hemp seeds.
4. If you want to eat it immediately as a late night snack, you can do that do that too. It's one of my fave foods.
5. If you don't have Shakeology but would like some, let me know and I can get you some samples!
If you're doing the 21 Day Fix, this recipe would be:
1 yellow (oats)
1.5 red (yogurt & Shakeology)
1 purple (1/2 banana)
1 orange (crushed walnuts & PB2)
Post a Comment