- ¼ cu p balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Beat the vinegar in a bowl with the garlic, salt and pepper with a whisk until blended.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil, whisking constantly. (You can also put all ingredients in a screw top jar and shake to combine.)
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Makes about 1 cup.
Another option is not using dressing at all! You can add some feta cheese and that is strong enough to give the salad a lot of flavor with no dressing needed. Salsa is also a good choice and guilt free!
Post a Comment