A healthy, vegan version of a Mexican food favorite!
Who said you can't enjoy good food AND eat well?
2 cups cooked black beans, drained few pinches sea salt (optional)
1 large yam, cooked
1 large avocado, mashed
lettuce or arugula leaves
4 Whole grain Tortillas
1. Place the cooked black beans in a serving bowl, sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
2. Peel the cooked yam and place it into a serving bowl, mash with a fork.
3. Place the mashed avocado into a serving bowl.
4. Set the lettuce leave and tortillas onto a platter.
5. Let each person assemble his or her own taco.
6. Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wedges
Yield: 4 servings
Post a Comment